[kictanet] Draft National ICTPolicy:-End of Online Discussions

Alex Watila awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 11:47:01 EAT 2016

Walu,
Do you need to defend yourself?

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/blogs/dot9/walubengo/-/2274560/2305252/-/1208fkiz/-/index.html

Regards,

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Watila [mailto:awatila at yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 11:31 AM
To: 'KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions' <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Cc: 'Harry' <harry26001 at gmail.com>; 'Dennis Muthuri' <muthuridennis at gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [kictanet] Draft National ICTPolicy:-End of Online Discussions

Dear All,
I think the two issues are related since "to enforce government policies, governments make laws and then enforce the laws."

It would be strange to be discussing a policy while another one seems to be in the process of being given legal authority.

Regards,

Alex
https://twitter.com/hashtag/KillTheICTBill?src=hash