[kictanet] Draft National ICTPolicy:-End of Online Discussions

Harry harry26001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:14:07 EAT 2016

Hey Dennis,

Welcome on board..!

The Draft National ICT policy, (a review of the last one formulated in 2006) has been under discussion for the past abt 10 days on the forum. You can familiarize yourself with the just ended great debate at www.kitanet.or.ke, under the corresponding link headings.

Walu, just wondering whether this can be extended to allow Listers ventilate on the  ICT practitioners bill currently trending exhaustively probably as an issue to be incorporated in the draft policy discussion, as opposed to treating it as a separate issue. As many as are of a similar opinion, say 'aye'..

Harry