[kictanet] National ICT Poilicy: DAY 10 of 10:-Vision, Mission, Objectives.

Alex Watila awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 10:56:54 EAT 2016

>From COK 2010

6. (1) The territory of Kenya is divided into the counties  specified  in the First Schedule. (2)  The governments at the national and county levels are distinct and inter-dependent and shall conduct their mutual relations on the basis of consultation and cooperation. (3)  A national State organ shall ensure reasonable access to its services in all parts of the Republic, so far as it is appropriate to do so having regard to the nature of the service.

Regards,

Alex