[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 8 of 10: Emerging Issues ( Big Data, Bitcoin, Internet of Things)

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 18:42:34 EAT 2016

@Barrack, @Kivuva et. al.
We are in order, to discuss what is in the published draft, as well as what is not.  We are actually free to digest and thrash out the whole draft as long as we can put an alternative draft on the table.  Alternatively we can beef up, correct and enhance the current one..
The Terms of Reference was for us to think outside, inside and beyond the box :-)
So Blockchains and any other 'chains' you can think of - bring them on as long you justify their importance in terms of catering for them from a Policy perspective.
walu.