[kictanet] ICT POLICY REVEW DAY 8 of 10

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 16:38:50 EAT 2016

Warm Greetings Erick,

Then why don't we have our famed techies forming a beehive to create solutions around the Block Chains which anyway is not just in financial services? The application is amazing in humanitarian/disaster services.

Perhaps based on our eco-system, one of the big national or multi-national players needs to set the ground then our techies create rider products and services.
Or there is no market?

*And on a light one, we still trust CBK Governor who saved our country's pennies!

As the ICT Policy Review is done, the factors BLOCKING the skills and national innovation should be addressed.

Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".

 On 1 Jul 2016, at 3:13 PM, Erick Mwangi via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>