[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 8 of 10: Emerging Issues ( Big Data, Bitcoin, Internet of Things)

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:32:45 EAT 2016

Thank you Barrack,

Though I have to admit I am not sure how I can tamper with such policy
documents so professionally crafted :D

Mine will be to suggest what I think is also needed to be done and I am
sure the Kictanet community with the CS will be able to understand how it
fits within the context of the document.

Ahmed

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <