[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 7 of 10: How to enhance Cybersecurity

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jul 1 04:46:32 EAT 2016

Barrack

I don't know about that. I'm curious, who on this list knew about this particular issue of storing our conversations? Maybe it was already hidden somewhere in the fine print of agreements but that's exactly the point. There's been a movement about simplifying these online agreements. Maybe it's time to push more for this?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad