[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 8 of 10: Emerging Issues ( Big Data, Bitcoin, Internet of Things)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:38:06 EAT 2016

Listers,

As we start day 8 of 10, please note that you can still contribute to
any of the threads of the previous days. We would also like to thank
everyone who has edited the policy on the Jadili platform
http://jadili.ictpolicy.org/docs/kenya-ict-policy. We welcome your
views on emerging issues. If there is any subject that has not been
covered feel free to propose emerging areas that should be considered.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277