[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 6 of 10: How to Accelerate eGovt Services

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:52:10 EAT 2016

@ Rosemary,

This is true, one other major headache in the existence of brokers in
government departments who render e-services ineffective, we need a
proper solution that will stamp out this 'consultants', not sure if
policy can address this or whether it is an issue of law enforcement.

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno