[kictanet] How Facebook Stumbled On Its Quest to Give Internet Away For Free

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jan 26 22:42:33 EAT 2016

Indeed.

Thanks Nanjira for sharing. I'm keen to have a one on one with Facebook guys who are in town..:-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad