[kictanet] BAKE condemns the arrest and intimidation of Kenyans online

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ephraim at accessnow.org
Mon Jan 25 20:24:38 EAT 2016

Great to hear that Henry, Riva (and the amazing team at Article19) have
this covered.

Looking forward to the court outcome.

--
Best Regards,

*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
Sub-Saharan Africa Policy Analyst
Access Now | accessnow.org

tel: (+254)-786-191-930/ (+254)-751-804-120
@ekenyanito
PGP: E6BA8DC1
Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1

*Subscribe *to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
*Sign up* for our action alerts <https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/>