[kictanet] Certified Mobile Developer - Android (To post as is)

brian musila brianmusila at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 12:11:11 EAT 2016

Hi,
We have the pleasure to inform you that at @iLabAfrica, Strathmore University is organizing a 3 months Certificate in Mobile Development for the Android platform. The program will run from Feb 19 2016 to April 29th 2016. The course targets Form four Leavers and Undergraduate students with a passion for Programming. The tuition cost of the course is Kshs 75,000/= which can either be paid in full or in installments based on an agreement with the course administrators.
 The course will focus on helping the students to become android application developers and release high-quality applications to the marketplace. Learn about the various stages of development on the Android platform and study topics related to User Interface, application services, permissions and security, graphics and video resources, data persistence, mobile application marketing, application hosting and more. Upon completion of the Certificate program, students will have acquired:
   - The basic techniques required for developing apps for the Android OS platform that meet market needs

   -  Communication skills that will enable them pitch their ideas to investors

   -   Proposal writing skills for the applications that they are building and how to change their  applications from a simple idea into a business.

 We would be honored if you would refer students to attend this event. Please let me know at your convenience if you will be able to send any participants or if you can refer other interested students. Registration for the training can be done by following this link: Register Here For further questions, comments and/or suggestions, please contact the event coordinators: (Tracy Weru and Brian Musila)
 Tracy Weru,Cell: (+254) 0724 239 020email: tweru at strathmore.edu Kind Regards
Brian M. Musila Tel: +254 711 804 539