[kictanet] ICT Authority request on Connected Kenya

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:38:40 EAT 2016

Grace,

What if the government would create committees consisting of private and
public sector professional to conceptualize, procure (tender and
evaluate), implement and maintain key government projects. Hoping that
the professional from the private sector will not be overcome by
personal interests, government would gain a lot form the ideas in the
private sector and at the same time the private sector professionals
will keep a check on possible personal interests on the government
employees. Personal interests sometimes causes government employees to
award tenders to those willing to oil their hands than those with the
requisite technology and experience.

regards,
James