[kictanet] Netflix, CS Mucheru speaks...

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jan 13 19:49:01 EAT 2016

Good direction from the CS.

ThIs paragraph caught my eye.

Mr Ezekiel Mutua, the KFCB chief executive, on the other hand, said it had written to Netflix raising its concerns on regulation, since it has the mandate to fully regulate its cyberspace.

We need to dissuade and educate government officials who still don't get the Internet Governance space.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad