[kictanet] #First100Days #ICTWishList-Attached Link to Consolidated Feedback_ver1

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 13:29:05 EAT 2016

@Muthoni,Thnx.
My task is now over and done.
@GG - over to you.  Advise Listers when ready, on the next steps regarding the handing over of our Memorandum to the new leadership at the ICT ministry.
rgds.
walu.

      From: Dorcas Muthoni <dmuthoni at gmail.com>
 To: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>; 'John Walubengo' <jwalu at yahoo.com>
 Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 10:02 PM
 Subject: Re: [kictanet] #First100Days #ICTWishList-Attached Link to Consolidated Feedback_ver1

Happy new listers, Thanks and good job Walu.Best,  Muthoni On Jan 6, 2016 8:03 PM, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

Finally,
Below is the link to the consolidated comments. Tried to further group them by short & immediate/long term.
Feel free to make final editions/changes before end of day Friday 8th Jan 2015 (then we close the comments and move to the next stage/submit).
-walu
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yHaanSGPQQ4NFofymvWYj4QUoCy6KbxYFmxEQhrMk-Y/edit?usp=sharing