[kictanet] Netflix to be regulated by KFCB in Kenya

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Fri Jan 8 20:02:03 EAT 2016

Ali,

Any idea how DSTV is currently regulated? I can't seem to ever remember an
instance where anything DSTV broadcasted was regulated by KFCB...

I am actually thinking we'll get another Equitel<->Safcom fight with the
dominant player claiming that SIM Overlays are the "...current home of
insecurity..." (Just incase Safcom would like to know; that was sooo lame)

In this instance, it's most likely going to be, "...Netflix is here to mess
with our morals :-)..."