[kictanet] Netflix to be regulated by KFCB in Kenya

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Fri Jan 8 19:41:16 EAT 2016

Ali,

I am actually aware that you can now watch Netflix while IN Kenya without
having to use those VPN accounts...

Does that mean Netflix is operating IN Kenya and hence can be regulated?

Suppose I stream Fifty Shades of Grey, which is currently banned in Kenya
by KFCB, from a Netflix Server hosted in the US, does that require
regulation?

Rgds