[kictanet] Stanford in search for manager of Nairobi hub

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jan 7 21:03:08 EAT 2016

Thanks Grace.

There is also a fellowship position at Stanford

The Center for Internet and Society at Stanford Law School is looking for
our next great Intermediary Liability Fellow.  We are especially interested
in candidates who combine Internet law expertise with a knowledge of human
rights legal frameworks.  If you know of great candidates or networks to
get the word out, please pass this along!

https://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/page/intermediary-liability-fellow

The application deadline is February 15.

--

Daphne Keller

Director, Intermediary Liability

Center for Internet and Society

Stanford Law School
On Jan 7, 2016 1:24 AM, "Grace Githaiga via kictanet" <