[kictanet] The role of KFCB

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Feb 25 08:09:57 EAT 2016

Josh

Interesting points. I think most regulators in most industries are
struggling with the new technology dispensation. They will need to
continuously update their tool kits.

The current issue of the Take Down notice to Google is one such tool.

These are good discussions to have and I'm sure they will assist KFCB to
better manage their mandate.

It would be great to hear from them on the discussions in the forum since
yesterday.

Ali Hussein
Tel: +254 713 601113
On Feb 25, 2016 7:02 AM, "Josh Kinoti via kictanet" <