[kictanet] Nairobi named most intelligent city

Athar Ahmad Bhatti atharab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:32:02 EAT 2016

Ali, that's a problem unique to Nairobi. We are an
ecologically friendly  power and one breakout over a extensive period of
time is acceptable.

The lions got bored 😀, we pray there are no negative incidents and will
probably result with additional publicity and more funding for the park.

Have a great week.

Athar

On Saturday, February 20, 2016, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

> Mildred
>
> Thanks for sharing..
>
> On a light note if #Lionsontheloose is anything to go by I agree with this
> ranking. :-)
>
> Ali Hussein
> Tel: +254 713 601113
> On Feb 20, 2016 3:36 PM, "Mildred Achoch via kictanet" <
> kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke');>> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This may be of interest:
>>
>> "According to the Intelligent Community Forum
>> <http://www.intelligentcommunity.org/index.php?src=news&srctype=detail&category=Awards&refno=1619>,
>> "intelligent communities" are those that have taken "conscious steps" to
>> create an economy that can prosper in the "broadband economy."
>>
>> Here's the link:
>> http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/10/africa/nairobi-africa-intelligent-city
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mildred.
>>
>> Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
>> http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

Thank you,

Best regards,

Athar Ahmad Bhatti