[kictanet] Of Data Security, Terrorism, National Security and Marketing

Mark Kipyegon mkipyegon at outlook.com
Mon Feb 22 06:59:06 EAT 2016

It might be worth noting that recent history shows law enforcement agencies abuse their power to access such controlled information.

Edward Snowden (@Snowden) Tweeted at 7:50 a.m. - 17 Feb 2016 :

The @FBI is creating a world where citizens rely on #Apple to defend their rights, rather than the other way around.
(https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/699984388067557376?s=17)

--