[kictanet] Ecitizen and FAQs

Henry Okatch hokatch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:31:12 EAT 2016

Hi Harry

Thanks for the heads up, I have completed the name search and I guess its
now to register it but 5 Weeks being moved from office to office requires
alot of patience

I will give them the benefit of doubt and go ahead and register online
hopefully I will have a very different experience and save some money.

Regards
Henry