[kictanet] Ecitizen and FAQs

Henry Okatch hokatch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:09:34 EAT 2016

Hello all,

Just need some clarification from anyody who has used eCitizen.go.ke
recently or in the past to register a business name. The portal only has
FAQs for EVISA and not EBUSINESS (s.

My current dilemma is after applying for a business name search the
application status is showing 'Reserved' but it is not clear what
'Reserved' means.
Does it mean that the name has already been registered or it has been
reserved so that I can register it. (Maybe they relook using the word
reserved and replace it with AVAILABLE or NOT AVAILABLE)

Anybody on this forum who can assist with my dilemma?

--
Warm Regards
Henry

*Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it must run faster
than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up,
it knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It
doesn't matter whether you are a gazelle or a lion. When the sun comes up,
you better start running.- In "The World is Flat" by Thomas L. Friedman*