[kictanet] Australian Treasurer proposes 'Netflix Tax' for digital imports

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 13:21:15 EAT 2016

Greetings,
The USD.350M 4 year tax that expects to be collected must be a great incentive for the Treasury to work on this.
A key message is on leveling the playing ground between their local players and overseas; economic interests.
In Kenya for instance with the Uber entry and local taxi fights, even with the digital euphoria, it is important to listen to and work with the local voice from their perspective.

Blessed weekend!
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".