[kictanet] Australian Treasurer proposes 'Netflix Tax' for digital imports

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:26:55 EAT 2016

I think we all understand how India is significantly ahead of us in matters
technology. But still, read on:
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pm-modis-big-push-for-startups-3-yr-tax-holiday-rs-10-000-crore-fund/1/572377.html

I wish we were in any way close to this Mwendwa.

--
*Ahmed Maawy*
Executive Director - SwahiliBox / M-Power (CBO)

swahilibox.co.ke
www.okfn.org <http://okfn.org/>
startupgrind.com
ajplus.net