[kictanet] Curriculum Reform - what is the tech community's input?

nnfeischools nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 13:39:05 EAT 2016

Dear Simeon

Elihu TV would be interested in participating in this decision.  I am not able to attend today but keep us updated.
We have participated in stakeholders forums that the Ministry has been holding  as they work towards the curriculum change .
 I agree it's important that thus forum send some recommendations on the use of ICT and Media in education

Jane