[kictanet] Fwd: [global-nn] Indian regulator bans differential pricing, including zero rating

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Feb 8 16:39:58 EAT 2016

Listers

This might be of interest to you.

This is something that we all in Africa can learn from.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: