[kictanet] CA board disbanded amid protests from members

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Feb 8 13:28:15 EAT 2016

Grace

Thanks for sharing. This is an interesting case and probably should have happened earlier. The manner in which Independent Authorities like the CA behave and are treated by the government will determine how the sector performs as regulation is a key component of how they deliver on their mandate.

The CA is such an important cog in our sector that any improprieties n how the very board is constituted doesn't auger very well for it. Tough as the decision may seem I believe it's the right one.

The CS and the AG must be congratulated for taking the hard but correct road.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad