[kictanet] 3 ways #Taxi incumbents should look at #RideHailing services

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:57:00 EAT 2016

​The old dogs of the taxi industry (and I am not taking about those with
radio call and dispatch centers) are probably seated on their hoods right
now drinking a cup of hot porridge from mama tembeza while reading the
newspaper and waiting for me to walk over so they can say "Unajua wewe ndio
umefungua bishara, hii change tutafanya aje" when I reach my destination,
after paying an exorbitant fee that if itemized would cover the porridge,
the newspaper, today's lunch and hardship allowance ~
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/ubertaxiwars.html #AdaptorDie​
ᐧ