[kictanet] Manual Backup and Elections 2017: Is the CS ICT Honest

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 21:39:55 EAT 2016

*"It was noted that CA sent the HR manager Juma Kandie to answer IT
questions".*

Now I understand why I yawned too much while listening to that guy!!

Now I also understand why everything was tailored to mislead - from the CS
ICT presentation.

On 31 December 2016 at 18:20, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254 7 3200 0004/+254 7 2274 3223