[kictanet] Manual Backup and Elections 2017: Is the CS ICT Honest

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:18:35 EAT 2016

Listers,
Allow me to share these wise words from a friend, Ben Ngumi Chege, who has
had extensive on the field doing exactly this kind of work in more places
than I can remember. Will paste the long text after the link in case its
not visible to everyone.

https://web.facebook.com/notes/ben-chege/manual-vs-electronic-elections/10154910551733923?__mref=message_bubble