[kictanet] Internet Censorship in Kenya: An Assessment

Moses Karanja mosekaranja at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:41:51 EAT 2016

Hello KICTANet

Find a blog post we did with Open Observatory of Network Interference
(OONI) based on our tests of Internet censorship in Kenya for the last 5
months.

https://ooni.torproject.org/post/kenya-study/

If you are based outside Nairobi, and would like to run tests from your
vantage point, please reach out. With censorship mutating to regional
level (as compared to the national-level), it is important that we
capture wider experiences. Nairobi is NOT Kenya so our measurements in
Nairobi do not necessarily represent the country.

--
Moses Karanja
www.moseskaranja.com/blog