[kictanet] Internet, phones blocked as House debates election laws - Politics and policy

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:49:22 EAT 2016

It's more likely jamming the GSM signal than the base stations option. You
see, parliament has good GSM coverage everywhere due to it's location - I
suppose.
But again, what matters is the action, not the method used. It's an
undesirable action in this time and age. And it's worrying enough that this
same action is very likely to be replicated in 2017 in certain areas....

On 21 December 2016 at 20:25, Alex Watila via kictanet <

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254 7 3200 0004/+254 7 2274 3223