[kictanet] Fwd: Open Forum : ITU periodic review of the ITRs in 2017

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 21 04:44:32 EAT 2016

Barrack

This is important information.

May we ask the Government through MOICT to give us a detailed position paper on our country's position regarding the ITRs?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad