[kictanet] Kenyan Tech Engineer, Zak Muriuki, Died in Ethiopian Jail

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:36:10 EAT 2016

Hi Ali,

I read the same and i must say it is terrible, the worst bit is that
the Kenyan Ambassador could not be reached to help resolve the problem
if this is true somebody needs to go home, we cannot have public
servants who cannot help the Kenyan public , it is the epitome of
arrogance if there is truth in it. It is bad in this day and age for
public servants to ignore requests from the public, anyone who know
this issue well should enlighten us but as an ICT community we must
say no to the way this issue appears to be handled in a pedestrian
manner with the same breath that we opposed the ICT bill.

We need to join hands and petition the government on this matter.
Justice be our shield and defender May we dwell in unity, Peace and
liberty, Plenty be found within our borders

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277