[kictanet] DOT KE RESOLVING

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 16 19:40:56 EAT 2016

Abdalla

Great initiative. Thank you for updating us. Downtimes happen to everyone - Even Google and Facebook. :-) How we handle the crisis, the speed of resolution and communication is paramount.

.ke is our crown jewel in the tech space. Seeing such maturity from the leadership gives all of us huge confidence in its future.

#TukoPamoja :-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad