[kictanet] Snippets from the BlockChain Conference happeningnow at Strathmore

Stellar Murumba nstellarnelly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:13:54 EAT 2016

Stuart,

Blockchain in healthcare sounds like an interesting thing. Tell me more...
I report on health and am thinking of a digital-business angle for a health
feature.

Regards,

Stellar Murumba

*"Until you dig a hole, you plant a tree, you water it and make it survive,
you haven't done a thing. You are just talking."Wangari
MaathaiFounder, Greenbelt Movement and Nobel Laureate P** THINK GREEN.
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!*

On 16 December 2016 at 10:27, Stuart Houston via kictanet <