[kictanet] UPDATE ON KICTANET ENGAGEMENT WITH VARIOUS STAKEHOLDERS ON THE ICT PRACTITIONERS BILL

Sidney Ochieng sidney.ochieng at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:18:56 EAT 2016

This bill is still being pushed forward? At which stage is it?
Is it still in the exact same form it was or have some amendments been made?
What are the concrete things we can do to ensure it dies and dies for good?

On 8 December 2016 at 04:03, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

Regards,
Sidney

*Twitter:* @princelySid <https://twitter.com/princelySid> | *Website: *
sidneyochieng.co.ke