[kictanet] Introducing ForceCoin

Alex Comninos alex.comninos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 02:56:11 EAT 2016

Thanks for this Eric

This looks very interesting.

What will ForceCoin do that Bitcoin and Ethereum will not? Whats the value
proposition for those outside of the SalesForce ecosystem?

>From preliminary research, it seems that  this is an application for
SalesForce, so would revolutionise SF, but not necessarily anything outside
of the SF ecosystem.

Also it seems to be closed source, thus its potential would be rather
opaque to those not in on it.

Thanks for this, very interested in the BlockChain workshop, can someone
send me a link? Can I follow it remotely?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/global-hackers-challenge-forcecoin-vs-bitcoin-monday-12-jiri-kram
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-blockchain-change-salesforce-jiri-kram

On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 at 13:54 Erick Mwangi via kictanet <

> Afternoon Everyone,
>
> A couple of mates from MIT have been involved in starting a new global
> currency called ForceCoin. This will run on top of SalesForce and will be
> VF developed by the global community like Ethereum. Current members are
> Deloitte, Accenture, IBM, Cannon, KLM etc
>
> They have been working with SalesForce the second largest enterprise cloud
> providers of CRM in the world, this will be built on top of their platform
> - this will solve identity problems and ownership of platforms as this will
> be a completely private blockchain that works as a public one.
>
> SalesForce is a pure cloud company unlike Amazon with literary every
> institutional investor having a stake in it - Hoping banks will come
> on-board..
>
> On Monday 12th December 2016 ForceCoin plans to replace Bitcoin as a new
> virtual global currency!
>
> What a time to be alive..
>
> https://www.ethereum.org/
>
> http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/crm/institutional-holdings
>
> With Regards,
>
> E Njoroge Mwangi
> Technology| FINTECH | Big Data
>
> Cell +44 7539372742 <+44%207539%20372742>
> Skype: Erick.mwangi

Alex Comninos
Doctoral Candidate, Department of Geography
Justus Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
Skype: alexcomninos5
Tel: +49 178 2349 836
http://comninos.org