[kictanet] What It Will Take for Us to Trust Artificial Intelligence

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 09:03:57 EAT 2016

Blessed Wednesday!
Certainly the "tyranny of algorithms" whether in AI or social media front in relation to elections is a concern; building trust in the technology promise is the overriding factor.

"The algorithms that process that information could also have biases in the code, introduced by a developer, intentionally or not. The developer community is just starting to grapple with this topic in earnest. But most experts believe that by thoroughly testing these systems, we can detect and mitigate bias before the system is deployed."
As AI adds more promises of more tech we must interrogate whether it is about more opportunity for data or truly addressing the developmental and quality of life challenges.
"We believe that artificial intelligence technologies hold great promise for raising the quality of people’s lives and can be leveraged to help humanity address important global challenges such as climate change, food, inequality, health, and education...";Home | Partnership on Artificial Intelligence to Benefit People and Society

|   |
Home | Partnership on Artificial Intelligence to Benefit People and Society
   |   |

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".