[kictanet] Update: Feedback on the 2016 ICT POLICY - REMINDER No. 4

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:26:14 EAT 2016

Ali

FYI.

Seems the feedback was already provided?

http://kepsa.or.ke/2016/09/30/kepsa-holds-the-ict-ministerial-stakeholder-forum/
[http://kepsa.or.ke/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/KEPSA-LOGO-WEB_694658c0a29b8101c89cbf4fe5579491.png]<http://kepsa.or.ke/2016/09/30/kepsa-holds-the-ict-ministerial-stakeholder-forum/>

KEPSA HOLDS THE ICT MINISTERIAL STAKEHOLDER FORUM<http://kepsa.or.ke/2016/09/30/kepsa-holds-the-ict-ministerial-stakeholder-forum/>
kepsa.or.ke