[kictanet] Gambia Shuts Down the Internet

Grace Mutung'u nmutungu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:39:24 EAT 2016

Poncelet,
Thank you for sharing. I cannot imagine the effect of a 52 hour complete
and deliberate shutdown. We are glad to have you back online. Welcome back!
I agree with you that we must continue to promote the African Declaration,
now more than ever. Incidentally, I have not come across any pronouncements
by the African Union on this matter of Internet shutdowns. Have you?
Regards,

PS: The African Declaration is here: http://africaninternetrights.org/