[kictanet] Proposal: an ICT practitioners registry.

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:42:55 EAT 2016

Hi all,

It seems we have a major challenge with ethics in the country. There
is urgent need for the vision 2030 delivery board to take stock of our
social pillar. We must tackle the bull by the horns. The problem is
not IFMIS, the problem is not practitioners, the problem is we are too
brilliant for ourselves. Even after the much touted Judicial reforms,
do we trust our Judiciary?, we need to fix the problem at the source.
When a river is polluted, we arrest the source of pollution we don't
block the entire river.

My two kaimatis