[kictanet] Conference Postponed

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 20:37:59 EAT 2016

Dear AllI would wish to inform you that we now have  a major partner for the school website conference who have requested that we push the forum to November this year to allow proper planning and bringing on board other important stakeholders. With this regards, I wish to inform you that the conference that we have planned  to take place on 14/09/2016 at Kings College has been postponed. You shall be informed of the proposed date soon.I wish to apologise for any inconveniences caused.
Jane MuthigaManaging Director0723144259