[kictanet] Social Entrepreneurship in Kenya

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:01:27 EAT 2016

I believe Ebele asked Which born and bred in Kenya social enterprises rather
than nationalities of the founders.

Why are we so keen on classifying each other though the lenses of tribes
and nationalities rather than impact?

On Wednesday, 31 August 2016, Martin Gicheru via kictanet <

with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>