[kictanet] Random Online (internet) query to the question "Who Owns...........?: " Taifa Laptop

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:36:52 EAT 2016

Its a global arena and long gone are days of these questions.

Football teams in England are being owned by Russians and Arabs and
Americans. Still being called English football teams.

Richard Branson owns businesses that are even in the US and are being
called names like Virgin America.

PwC and KPMG and the likes have local offices in every imaginable country.

Samsung (Korea) is buying techology companies in the US. Recently: Joyent.

Speaking of which. Kenyan companies in Tax Heaven countries like Mauritius?
Comments on this?

Its not a suitable question in local context.

On 27 Aug 2016 1:18 p.m., "Wangari Kabiru via kictanet" <