[kictanet] Taifa Laptop

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy ultimateprogramer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:53:57 EAT 2016

Waithaka.. NASA has some of the most sophisticated and quality assured
software there is.

And the NASA I know wont procure something that will compromise the quality
standards they have. Just think about it. They send a space-craft to Pluto
against 1000 parameters that they need to get right. The project costs
billions of dollars. And they made it to pluto. Thats worth a clap. What is
not worth a clap is getting desperate people to buy your technology.