[kictanet] Taifa Laptop

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:25:10 EAT 2016

Ahmed,

Based on your first paragraph you are calling on stakeholders to sit
on the table and talk. I think this is the way to go. Indeed Price and
quality is an important consideration to the stakeholders. The Spirit
is good, the letter (policy) seems problematic in this case.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277