[kictanet] Social Entrepreneurship in Kenya

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Aug 24 19:10:42 EAT 2016

I think our labs have provided many such ventures ... They are in the list,
they should comeup and support their own ...

@c4dlab,

@iBizAfrica

@SwahiliBox <https://mobile.twitter.com/SwahiliBox>

@DEMOAfrica, @fireafrica

@lakehub

@ihub, @nailab

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh

On 24 August 2016 at 17:55, Mildred Achoch via kictanet <