[kictanet] FW: Grab your spot at the 2nd Indo - Africa Summit, 1st - 3rd September 2016, KICC, Nairobi, Kenya

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:53:40 EAT 2016

Dear Grace

Have you registered for the Indo-Africa ICT Forum and Expo? If you are yet to, you need to do so now:

REGISTER HERE

The event takes place on 1st - 3rd September 2016 at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC), Nairobi, Kenya.

Four Top Reasons to Attend the Expo:

1)   Opportunity to Network: So far, we have confirmations from over 900 delegates and over 40 exhibitors from Africa and India.  In addition, we have over 100 companies with interest in Business to Business Meetings (B2B). Whether you are seeking to buy, market, partner or get peer to peer review, the expo cater to your need.

2)   High Level interactions: The host of the forum is Kenya, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of ICT, Mr Joe Mucheru and Principal Secretary, ICT & Innovation, Eng Victor Kyalo. Top guests include India Honorable Minister of State for Communications, H.E. Mr. Manoj Sinha and Uganda Minister of State for ICT and National Guidance, H.E. Ms. Hon. Aidah Nantaba Erios. The Ministers will discuss policy interventions in the Minister Roundtable slotted for September, 1st.

3)   Thought provoking discussions: Learn from our amazing speakers with key agenda items being: training, regulation in the telecom sector, Convergence of IT & Telecom, e-Health, e-Governance, e-education, e-finance, infrastructure, new technologies, standardization, spectrum auction & optimization, licensing & evolving needs of consumers & service providers. View draft program

4)   Cutting Edge Technology: Do you want to have a share in the latest technology? The expo will showcase technological devices and techniques that employ the most current and high-level IT developments; in other words, technology that is at the frontiers of knowledge.

Ways to Increase your Visibility

Do you want your organization to get more visibility at the event? Be sure to check our sponsorship packages

Come showcase your product or service to potential customers and relevant partners. Register to exhibit . View list of Indian companies who are exhibiting. Check the floor plan to see available booths.

Don't miss our cocktail sessions that will be held in the evening, to network and learn from peers from around the world.

The event is organized by the Government of India, in conjunction with IT & Telecom Summit in which the Kenya Ministry of ICT and ICT Authority are host partners. Other partners include India ICT Industry body NASSCOM and Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC).

For more information please visit Indo Africa ICT Expo 2016 website or download Event brochure

Disclaimer: Kindly note that the exhibition is open to public while the conference/panel sessions are ONLY open to VIP's and Business to Business (B2B) meetings.

For more information:

ICT Authority Contacts: Sandra Tonui, sandra.tonui at ict.go.ke

Event Organiser contacts: indoafrica at indoafrica.net
Cellphone/calls: +254 733759618 OR +254776935100

Follow us on Twitter: @IndoAfricaExpo
Hashtag:# IndoAfricaICTexpo
Like us on Facebook: Indoafrica ICT expo

Yours Sincerely,

Robert Mugo,
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
ICT Authority